|Anti-B. anthracis anthrax protective antigen (PA) Therapeutic Antibody (ABthrax)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Bacillus anthracis protective antigen. Raxibacumab is a human monoclonal antibody intended for the prophylaxis and treatment of inhaled anthrax. Its efficacy has been proven in rabbits and monkeys.
- Bacillus anthracis
- IgG1 - lambda
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- B. anthracis
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Trade name
- Tested positive against native B. anthracis antigen.
- Molecular Weight
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- This is a human monoclonal antibody intended for the prophylaxis and treatment of inhaled anthrax.
- Antigen Description
- Anthrax toxins are composed of three distinct proteins, a protective antigen (PA), a lethal factor (LF) and an edema factor (EF). None of these proteins are toxic by themselves and several studies indicate that the anthrax toxin has the familiar A-B enzymatic binding structure, with PA acting as the binding domain and EF and/or LF acting as the active fragments.
- anthrax PA; Anthrax Protective Antigen; Anthrax toxins translocating protein; Bacillus anthracis Protective Antigen; PA 83; PA; PA83; Pag; PagA; Protective antigen
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us