|Anti-CMV Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to CMV. Sevirumab (MSL-109) is a human monoclonal antibody for the treatment of infections with cytomegalovirus in patients with AIDS.
- IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native CMV antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EEQVLES; L chain: DIVMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- This is a human monoclonal antibody for the treatment of infections with cytomegalovirus in patients with AIDS.
- Antigen Description
- Cytomegalovirus is a member of the herpes virus group, which includes herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2, varicella zoster virus (which causes chicken pox), and Epstein Barr virus (which causes infectious mononucleosis). These viruses share a characteristic ability to remain dormant within the body over a long period.
- 55 kDa immediate-early protein 1; 45 kDa immediate-early protein 2; CMV; Envelope glycoprotein B; gB; Glycoprotein B; HHV 5; HHV5; Human herpesvirus 5; IE1; IE2; UL122; UL122 regulatory protein IE2; UL123; UL123 regulatory protein IE1; UL55; UL55 envelope glycoprotein B
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us