|Anti-GPNMB Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human GPNMB. Glembatumumab vedotin is an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) that targets cancer cells expressing transmembrane glycoprotein NMB (GPNMB).
- IgG2 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 150 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Glembatumumab vedotin is an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) that targets cancer cells expressing transmembrane glycoprotein NMB (GPNMB).
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein which shows homology to the pMEL17 precursor, a melanocyte-specific protein. GPNMB shows expression in the lowly metastatic human melanoma cell lines and xenografts but does not show expression in the highly metastatic cell lines. GPNMB may be involved in growth delay and reduction of metastatic potential. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- heparin binding; integrin binding;
- Gene ID
- GPNMB; glycoprotein (transmembrane) nmb; transmembrane glycoprotein NMB; glycoprotein NMB; glycoprotein nmb like protein; HGFIN; NMB; osteoactivin; transmembrane glycoprotein; glycoprotein nmb-like protein; transmembrane glycoprotein HGFIN;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us