|Anti-Human Abeta Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Abeta. Gantenerumab is a monoclonal antibody for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. A phase I clinical trial has been conducted in 2006/07. Gantenerumab is currently being evaluated in a prodromal Alzheimer's Disease population in the Scarlet Road study, a global phase II study of approximately 360 subjects in 100 centers in 15 countries.
- IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human beta-amyloid peptides A beta42 and A beta40) human monoclonal antibody; gamma1 heavy chain (Homo sapiens VH-IGHG1) (229-215")-disulfide with kappa light chain (Homo sapiens V-KAPPA-IGKC); (235-235":238-238")-bisdisulfide dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVELVES; L chain: DIVLTQS
- Molecular Weight
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Functions as a cell surface receptor and performs physiological functions on the surface of neurons relevant to neurite growth, neuronal adhesion and axonogenesis. Involved in cell mobility and transcription regulation through protein-protein interactions. Can promote transcription activation through binding to APBB1-KAT5 and inhibits Notch signaling through interaction with Numb. Defects in APP are the cause of Alzheimer disease type 1 (AD1) [MIM:104300]. AD1 is a familial early-onset form of Alzheimer disease.
- DNA binding; PTB domain binding; acetylcholine receptor binding; heparin binding; identical protein binding; peptidase activator activity; peptidase inhibitor activity; protein binding; receptor binding; serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity; trans
- Gene ID
- APP; amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein; AD1, Alzheimer disease; amyloid beta A4 protein; peptidase nexin II; preA4; protease nexin-II; peptidase nexin-II; beta-amyloid peptide; alzheimer disease amyloid protein; cerebral vascular amyloid peptide; AAA; AD1; PN2; ABPP; APPI; CVAP; ABETA; PN-II; CTFgamma;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us