|Anti-Human CD147/BSG Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CD147. Ziralimumab is a human monoclonal antibody which is used as an immunosuppressive drug.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Molecular Weight
- Approximately 150 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Ziralimumab is a human monoclonal antibody which is used as an immunosuppressive drug.
- Antigen Description
- Plays pivotal roles in spermatogenesis, embryo implantation, neural network formation and tumor progression. Stimulates adjacent fibroblasts to produce matrix metalloproteinases (MMPS). May target monocarboxylate transporters SLC16A1, SLC16A3 and SLC16A8 to plasma membranes of retinal pigment epithelium and neural retina. Seems to be a receptor for oligomannosidic glycans. In vitro, promotes outgrowth of astrocytic processes.
- lactate transmembrane transporter activity; mannose binding; sugar binding;
- Gene ID
- BSG; basigin (Ok blood group); basigin (OK blood group) , OK; basigin; CD147; EMMPRIN; CD147 antigen; OK blood group antigen; collagenase stimulatory factor; leukocyte activation antigen M6; extracellular matrix metalloproteinase inducer; tumor cell-derived collagenase stimulatory factor; M6; OK; 5F7; TCSF;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us