|Anti-Human CD20 Therapeutic Antibody (Arzerra)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Human CD20. Ofatumumab (trade name Arzerra, also known as HuMax-CD20) is a human monoclonal antibody (for the CD20 protein) which appears to inhibit early-stage B lymphocyte activation. It is FDA approved for treating chronic lymphocytic leukemia that is refractory to fludarabine and alemtuzumab (Campath) and has also shown potential in treating Follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, Diffuse large B cell lymphoma, rheumatoid arthritis and relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis. Ofatumumab has also received conditional approval in Europe for the treatment of refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia. This makes ofatumumab the first marketing application for an antibody, as well as the first human monoclonal antibody which targets the CD20 molecule that will be available for patients with refractory CLL.
- IgG1 - kappa
- Hmuan CD20 transfected NS/O cells.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Trade name
- Tested positive against native human antigen
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: MFLGLSWL Chain: MEAPAQL
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- CD20 is B-lymphocyte surface molecule which plays a role in the development and differentiation of B-cells into plasma cells.
- epidermal growth factor receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- MS4A1; membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1; CD20; B-lymphocyte antigen CD20; B1; Bp35; MS4A2; CD20 antigen; CD20 receptor; leukocyte surface antigen Leu-16; B-lymphocyte cell-surface antigen B1; S7; CVID5; LEU-16; MGC3969;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us