|Anti-Human CD30 Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to CD30. Iratumumab is a human monoclonal antibody used in the treatment of oncological diseases such as relapsed refractory CD30-positive lymphoma including Hodgkin's disease.
- IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti- (human CD30 (antigen)) (human monoclonal MDX-060 heavy chain), disulfide with human monoclonal MDX-060 light chain, dimer
- Molecular Weight
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF8/CD30L. May play a role in the regulation of cellular growth and transformation of activated lymphoblasts. Regulates gene expression through activation of NF-kappa-B.
- binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; tumor necrosis factor-activated receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- TNFRSF8; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 8; CD30, D1S166E; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 8; KI 1; Ki-1 antigen; CD30L receptor; cytokine receptor CD30; lymphocyte activation antigen CD30; CD30; Ki-1; D1S166E;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us