|Anti-Human ERBB3 Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to ErbB3. Patritumab (INN) is a human monoclonal designed for the treatment of cancer. It acts as an immunomodulator.
- IgG1 - kappa
- HER3 ECD protein
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens ERBB3 (receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3, HER3)], Homo sapiens monoclonalantibody; gamma1 heavy chain (1-447)-disulfide with kappa light chain (1"-220")-bisdisulfide dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQQW; L chain: DIEMTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Binds and is activated by neuregulins and NTAK.
- ATP binding; growth factor binding; growth factor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activator activity; NOT pr
- Gene ID
- ERBB3; v-erb-b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3 (avian); LCCS2, lethal congenital contracture syndrome 2; receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3; HER3; proto-oncogene-like protein c-ErbB-3; tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER3; LCCS2; ErbB-3; c-erbB3; erbB3-S; MDA-BF-1; c-erbB-3; p180-ErbB3; p45-sErbB3; p85-sErbB3; MGC88033;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us