Anti-Human HNGF Therapeutic Antibody
|Anti-Human HNGF Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to HNGF. Anti-Human HNGF Therapeutic Antibody is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of pain.
- IgG4 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens NGF (nerve growth factor, nerve growth factor beta polypeptide, NGFB, beta-NGF)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Nerve growth factor is important for the development and maintenance of the sympathetic and sensory nervous systems. It stimulates division and differentiation of sympathetic and embryonic sensory neurons.
- growth factor activity; nerve growth factor receptor binding; receptor signaling protein activity;
- Gene ID
- NGF; nerve growth factor (beta polypeptide); NGFB; beta-nerve growth factor; nerve growth factor, beta subunit; HSAN5; Beta-NGF; MGC161426; MGC161428;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us