Anti-CXCL8 Protein A Scaffold
|Anti-Human IL-8 Protein A scaffold
- Product Overview
- The Anti-IL-8 Protein A Scaffold molecule was selected against human recombinant IL-8. Cross reactivity with other species has not been tested. The Anti-IL-8 Protein A Scaffold molecule is an ideal affinity ligand as capture reagent in ELISA. The Anti-IL-8 Protein A Scaffold molecule is modified with a unique C-terminal cysteine for directed single-point chemical modification, facilitating labeling with fluorescent dyes, biotin or coupling to matrices.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Anti-IL-8 Protein A scaffold molecule binds to human IL-8. Cross reactivity with other species has not been tested.
- Molecular Weight
- 13.8 kDa
- At +4°C is recommended for lyophilized protein. For reconstituted protein in physiological buffer, short-term storage at +4°C is recommended. For long-term storage, the protein solution should first be aliquoted and stored frozen at -20°C.
There is no dec
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin 8 (IL-8) or CXCL8 is a non-glycosylated protein of 8 kDa belonging to the CXC family of chemokines. IL-8 is produced as a precursor protein of 99 amino acids and processing of the precursor results in variants of IL-8 that have various biological effects. It is produced by a number of cell types in response to inflammatory stimuli such as LPS, TNF and viruses. The IL-8 receptor belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor family and is expressed on many cell types including neutrophilic granulocytes. The role of IL-8 is primarily to attract neutrophilic granulocytes to the site of inflammation upon binding to the receptor. IL-8 causes a transient increase in cytosolic calcium levels, the release of enzymes from granules as well as enhanced expression of adhesion molecules in neutrophils.
- chemokine activity; interleukin-8 receptor binding; protein binding.
- Gene ID
- CXCL8; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8; IL8; NAF; GCP1; LECT; LUCT; NAP1; GCP-1; LYNAP; MDNCF; MONAP; NAP-1; interleukin-8; emoctakin; interleukin 8; T-cell chemotactic factor; neutrophil-activating peptide 1; beta-thromboglobulin-like protein; granulocy
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us