|Anti-Human IL17A Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to IL17A. Secukinumab is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatments of uveitis, rheumatoid arthritis, and psoriasis. It targets member A from the cytokine family of interleukin 17.
- IgG1 - kappa
- HuIL-17 coupled 10 KLH mixed 1:1 with huIL-17 in Gerbu adjuvant.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human interleukin-17A (IL-17, cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8)); human monoclonal AIN457 γ1 heavy chain (230-215")-disulfide with human monoclonal AIN457 kappa light chain dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- Molecular Weight
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Induces stromal cells to produce proinflammatory and hematopoietic cytokines. Enhances the surface expression of the intracellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) in fibroblasts.
- cytokine activity;
- Gene ID
- IL17A; interleukin 17A; CTLA8, IL17, interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 8); interleukin-17A; cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated protein 8; IL 17; IL 17A; CTLA-8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8; interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8); IL17; CTLA8; IL-17; IL-17A;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us