|Anti-Human ITGA4+ITGB7 Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human antibody to Human ITGA4+ITGB7
- IgG2 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, WB and most other immunological methods.
- ITGA4_ITGB7(integrin alpha4 (CD49d)_beta7, integrin alpha4_beta7, integrin α4β7, lymphocyte Peyer s patch adhesion molecule 1, LPAM-1) [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- gamma2 heavy chain (1-444) [Homo sapiens VH – (IGHD) – IGHJ5*02) [8.8.11] (1-118) -IGHG2*01 (CH1 (119-216), hinge (217-228), CH2 (229-337),CH3 (338-442), CHS (443-444)) (119-444)], (132-214') – disulfide withkappa light chain (1'-214') [Homo sapiens V-KAPPA (IGKV1-12*01 (95.80%) – IGKJ1*01) [6.3.9] (1'-107') – IGKC*01 (108'-214')]; dimer (220-220'':221-221'':224-224'':227-227'') – tetrakisdisulfide
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Integrins are transmembrane receptors that are the bridges for cell-cell and cell-extracellular matrix (ECM) interactions. When triggered, integrins in turn trigger chemical pathways to the interior (signal transduction), such as the chemical composition and mechanical status of the ECM, which results in a response (activation of transcription) such as regulation of the cell cycle, cell shape, and/or motility; or new receptors being added to the cell membrane
- ITGA4; ITGB7; Integrin α4β7; CD49d/β7
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us