|Anti-Human NOTCH2 Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human antibody to Human NOTCH2. Tarextumab (anti-Notch2/3, OMP-59R5) is a novel anti-cancer stem cell antibody identified by screening against the Notch3 receptor that binds to and prevents signaling through both the Notch2 and Notch3 receptors. Tarextumab has been shown in preclinical models to have broad-spectrum anti-tumor activity via inhibition of cancer stem cell growth, and promoting cell differentiation, as well as disrupting tumor angiogenesis by inhibiting vascular pericytes.
- IgG2 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- NOTCH2 (notch 2) [Homo sapiens] ;
- Protein Construction
- gamma2 heavy chain (1-441) [Homo sapiens VH (IGHV3-66*01 (93.90%) – (IGHD) – IGHJ6*01 T123>L (110)) [8.8.8] (1-115) – IGHG2*01 (CH1(116-213), hinge (214-225), CH2 (226-334), CH3 (335-439), CHS (440-441)) (116-441)], (129-215') – disulfide withkappa light chain (1'-215') [Homo sapiens V-KAPPA (IGKV3-20*02 (94.40%) – IGKJ1*01) [7.3.9] (1'-108') – IGKC*01 (109'-215')]; dimer (217-217'':218-218'':221-221'':224-224'') – tetrakisdisulfide
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Antigen Description
- The Notch receptors are highly conserved from invertebrates to mammals.While Notch1 and Notch 2 exhibit the highest structural similarity among the four mammalian Notch receptors. Notch4has a number of structural and functional differences.The binding of
- calcium ion binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- NOTCH2; notch 2; Notch (Drosophila) homolog 2 , Notch homolog 2 (Drosophila); neurogenic locus notch homolog protein 2; Notch homolog 2; hN2; AGS2; HJCYS;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us