|Anti-Human Rhesus factor Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Rhesus factor. Morolimumab is a human monoclonal antibody against the human Rhesus factor.
- Rhesus factor
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human) - erythrocytes.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1,anti-(human Rh(D) antigen) (human monoclonal clone 190/31 ?1-chain),disulfide with human monoclonal clone 190/31 k-chain,dimer
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The Rh blood group system is the second most clinically significant of the blood groups, second only to ABO. It is also the most polymorphic of the blood groups, with variations due to deletions, gene conversions, and missense mutations. The Rh blood group includes this gene, which encodes the RhD protein, and a second gene that encodes both the RhC and RhE antigens on a single polypeptide. The two genes, and a third unrelated gene, are found in a cluster on chromosome 1. The classification of Rh-positive and Rh-negative individuals is determined by the presence or absence of the highly immunogenic RhD protein on the surface of erythrocytes. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Gene ID
- RHD; Rh blood group, D antigen; RH, Rhesus blood group, D antigen; blood group Rh(D) polypeptide; CD240D; DIIIc; Rh4; Rh30a; RhII; RhPI; D antigen (DCS); RH polypeptide 2; rhesus D antigen; Rhesus system D polypeptide; Rh blood group antigen Evans; Rhesus blood group D antigen allele DIII type 7; RH; RH30; RHCED; RHDel; RHPII; RhDCw; RHXIII; RHDVA(TT); RhK562-II; MGC165007;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us