|Anti-Human SLC34A2 Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human antibody to Human SLC34A2
- IgG1 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- SLC34A2 (solute carrier family 34 sodium phosphate member 2, sodium/phosphate cotransporter 2B, NaPi2b, NaPi3b, NAPI-3B) [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- DNIB0600A is an ADC consisting of an anti-NaPi2b monoclonal antibody conjugated to the cytotoxic agent MMAEgamma1 heavy chain (1-450) [humanized VH (Homo sapiens IGHV3-23*04 (85.70%) – (IGHD) – IGHJ5*01) [8.8.13] (1-120) -Homo sapiensIGHG1*03 (CH1 R120>K (217) (121-218), hinge (219-233), CH2 (234-343), CH3 (344-448), CHS (449-450)) (121-450)], (223-219') – disulfidekappa light chain (1'-219') [humanized V- KAPPA (Homo sapiens IGKV1-39*01 (78.00%) -IGKJ1*01) [11.3.9] (1'-112') – Homo sapiens IGKC*01(113'-219')]; dimer (229-229":232-232") – bisdisulfide
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Antigen Description
- IRG1 (immunoresponsive 1 homolog (mouse)) is a protein-coding gene. Diseases associated with IRG1 include osteopetrosis, recessive 1 , and osteopetrosis. GO annotations related to this gene include 2-methylcitrate dehydratase activity.
- phosphate ion binding; protein domain specific binding; sodium ion binding; sodium-dependent phosphate transmembrane transporter activity
- Gene ID
- SLC34A2; solute carrier family 34 (type II sodium/phosphate contransporter), member 2; NPTIIb; NAPI-3B; NAPI-IIb; sodium-dependent phosphate transport protein 2B; sodium/phosphate cotransporter 2B; type II sodium-dependent phosphate transporter 3b; solute carrier family 34 (sodium phosphate), member 2;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us