Anti-TNF alpha Protein A Scaffold, Agarose-Conjugated
|Anti-Human TNF alpha Protein A scaffold, Agarose-Conjugated
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- This product recognises TNF alpha.
- Store at 4°C. Do not freeze.
- Antigen Description
- Genetic variations in TNF are a cause of susceptibility psoriatic arthritis (PSORAS). PSORAS is an inflammatory, seronegative arthritis associated with psoriasis. It is a heterogeneous disorder ranging from a mild, non-destructive disease to a severe, progressive, erosive arthropathy. Five types of psoriatic arthritis have been defined: asymmetrical oligoarthritis characterized by primary involvement of the small joints of the fingers or toes; asymmetrical arthritis which involves the joints of the extremities; symmetrical polyarthritis characterized by a rheumatoidlike pattern that can involve hands, wrists, ankles, and feet; arthritis mutilans, which is a rare but deforming and destructive condition; arthritis of the sacroiliac joints and spine (psoriatic spondylitis).
- Cytokine activity; identical protein binding; protease binding; protein binding; transcription regulatory region DNA binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding.
- Gene ID
- DIF; TNFA; TNFSF2; TNF-alpha; tumor necrosis factor; APC1 protein; Cachectin; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; TNF, macrophage-derived; Differentiation inducing factor; Macrophage cytotoxic factor; MCF; Necrosin; TNFalpha; TNF Monocyte Derived; TNF Superfamily Member 2; TNF superfamily, member 2; TNF, monocyte derived; TNFA; Tumor necrosis factor alpha; Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2; Tumor Necrosis Factor Precursor; Tumor necrosis factor, soluble form; Tumour Necrosis Factor Alpha
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us