Anti-TNF alpha Protein A Scaffold
|Anti-Human TNF alpha Protein A scaffold
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- This product recognises TNF alpha.
- Store at 4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Genetic variations in TNF are a cause of susceptibility psoriatic arthritis (PSORAS). PSORAS is an inflammatory, seronegative arthritis associated with psoriasis. It is a heterogeneous disorder ranging from a mild, non-destructive disease to a severe, progressive, erosive arthropathy. Five types of psoriatic arthritis have been defined: asymmetrical oligoarthritis characterized by primary involvement of the small joints of the fingers or toes; asymmetrical arthritis which involves the joints of the extremities; symmetrical polyarthritis characterized by a rheumatoidlike pattern that can involve hands, wrists, ankles, and feet; arthritis mutilans, which is a rare but deforming and destructive condition; arthritis of the sacroiliac joints and spine (psoriatic spondylitis).
- Cytokine activity; identical protein binding; protease binding; protein binding; transcription regulatory region DNA binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding.
- Gene ID
- INS; insulin; ILPR; IRDN; IDDM2; MODY10; IN; proinsulin; Insulin B chain; Insulin A chain; OTTHUMP00000011161; OTTHUMP00000011162; OTTHUMP00000196036; OTTHUMP00000196038; OTTHUMP00000217519
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us