|Anti-Human VEGFR-1 Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to VEGFR-1. Icrucumab is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of solid tumors.
- IgG1 - kappa
- Recombinant human soluble extracellular Flt-1 Ig-like loop 1 to 5 (sFlt-1(D5)).
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens FLT1 (fms-related tyrosine kinase 1, vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1, VEGFR-1, VEGFR, FLT, FRT, vascular permeability factor receptor)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QAQVVES; L chain: EIVLTQS
- Molecular Weight
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for VEGF, VEGFB and PGF. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. Isoform SFlt1 may have an inhibitory role in angiogenesis.
- ATP binding; growth factor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activat
- Gene ID
- FLT1; fms-related tyrosine kinase 1 (vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular permeability factor receptor); FLT; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1; VEGFR1; FLT-1; VEGFR-1; fms-like tyrosine kinase 1; tyrosine-protein kinase FRT; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT; vascular permeability factor receptor;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us