|Anti-Human fibronectin extra domain-B Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to fibronectin extra domain-B. Radretumab is an antineoplastic. It binds to fibronectin extra domain-B.
- fibronectin extra domain-B
- [(scFv - heavy - kappa) - IGHE - CH4]2
- A region in the ED-A domain of human cellular fibronectin.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Fibronectin is a high-molecular weight (~440kDa) glycoprotein of the extracellular matrix that binds to membrane-spanning receptor proteins called integrins. In addition to integrins, fibronectin also binds extracellular matrix components such as collagen, fibrin, and heparan sulfate proteoglycans.
- collagen binding; extracellular matrix structural constituent; heparin binding; protein binding;
- Gene ID
- FN1; fibronectin 1; fibronectin; CIG; cold insoluble globulin; FINC; GFND2; LETS; migration stimulating factor; MSF; cold-insoluble globulin; migration-stimulating factor; FN; FNZ; ED-B; GFND; DKFZp686H0342; DKFZp686I1370; DKFZp686F10164; DKFZp686O13149;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us