|Anti-IGF2 Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human IGF2. Dusigitumab is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancer.
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- 151 kDa
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Dusigitumab is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancer.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a member of the insulin family of polypeptide growth factors, which are involved in development and growth. It is an imprinted gene, expressed only from the paternal allele, and epigenetic changes at this locus are associated with Wilms tumour, Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome, rhabdomyosarcoma, and Silver-Russell syndrome. A read-through INS-IGF2 gene exists, whose 5' region overlaps the INS gene and the 3' region overlaps this gene. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- growth factor activity; hormone activity; insulin receptor binding; insulin-like growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; protein serine/threonine kinase activator activity; receptor activator activity;
- Gene ID
- IGF2; insulin-like growth factor 2 (somatomedin A); C11orf43, chromosome 11 open reading frame 43; insulin-like growth factor II; FLJ44734; somatomedin-A; insulin-like growth factor type 2; IGF-II; PP9974; C11orf43; FLJ22066;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us