Anti-IL4R Therapeutic Antibody
|Anti-IL4R Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human IL4R. Anti-IL4R Therapeutic Antibody is a monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of atopic diseases.
- IgG4 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- 146.9 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Anti-IL4R Therapeutic Antibody is a monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of atopic diseases.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes the alpha chain of the interleukin-4 receptor, a type I transmembrane protein that can bind interleukin 4 and interleukin 13 to regulate IgE production. The encoded protein also can bind interleukin 4 to promote differentiation of Th2 cells. A soluble form of the encoded protein can be produced by proteolysis of the membrane-bound protein, and this soluble form can inhibit IL4-mediated cell proliferation and IL5 upregulation by T-cells. Allelic variations in this gene have been associated with atopy, a condition that can manifest itself as allergic rhinitis, sinusitus, asthma, or eczema. Polymorphisms in this gene are also associated with resistance to human immunodeficiency virus type-1 infection. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- insulin receptor substrate binding; interleukin-4 receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein activity;
- Gene ID
- IL4R; interleukin 4 receptor; interleukin-4 receptor subunit alpha; CD124; IL-4 receptor subunit alpha; interleukin-4 receptor alpha chain; IL4RA; IL-4RA;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us