|Anti-KIRD2 subgroup Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human KIRD2 subgroup. Lirilumab is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancer.
- KIRD2 subgroup
- IgG4 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- 145.2 kDa
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- KIRs are human natural killer (NK) cell receptors for MHC class I molecules. Most inhibit the activity of NK cells thus preventing cell lysis. Two main families of receptors for HLA class I have been discovered on human NK cells: Killer cell Immunoglobulin-like receptors (KIR) and CD94/NKG2 heterodimers. The KIR receptors are an extremely diverse family of receptors. In addition to receptors for HLA, NK cells also express pattern recognition receptors e.g. TLRs and Nod proteins.
- Antigen Description
- Human KIRD2 subgroup (killer cell Immunoglobulin-like Receptor subgroup, including KIR2DL1 (nkat1/CD158A), KIR2DL2 (nkat6/CD158B1), KIR2DL3 (nkat2/CD158B2), KIR2DS1 (CD158H) and KIR2DS2 -nkat5/CD158J-)
- Killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptors; KIRs; KIR2DL1/2/3
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us