|Anti-PCSK9 Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human PCSK9. Alirocumab is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of hypercholesterolemia. This therapeutic is also known by the codes REGN727 and SAR236553.
- IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- 146.0 kDa
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Alirocumab is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of hypercholesterolemia.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a member of the subtilisin-like proprotein convertase family, which includes proteases that process protein and peptide precursors trafficking through regulated or constitutive branches of the secretory pathway. The encoded protein undergoes an autocatalytic processing event with its prosegment in the ER and is constitutively secreted as an inactive protease into the extracellular matrix and trans-Golgi network. It is expressed in liver, intestine and kidney tissues and escorts specific receptors for lysosomal degradation. It plays a role in cholesterol and fatty acid metabolism. Mutations in this gene have been associated with autosomal dominant familial hypercholesterolemia. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- Gene ID
- PCSK9; proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9; HCHOLA3, hypercholesterolemia, autosomal dominant 3; FH3; NARC 1; NARC1; NARC-1; HCHOLA3;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us