|Anti-PDCD1 Therapeutic Antibody (OPDIVO)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human PDCD1. Nivolumab is a fully human IgG4 monoclonal antibody for the treatment of cancer. Nivolumab acts as an immunomodulator by blocking ligand activation of the programmed cell death 1 (PD-1) receptor on activated T cells.
- IgG4 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Trade name
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- 143.6 kDa
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Nivolumab is a fully human IgG4 monoclonal antibody developed by Bristol-Myers Squibb for the treatment of cancer.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a cell surface membrane protein of the immunoglobulin superfamily. This protein is expressed in pro-B-cells and is thought to play a role in their differentiation. In mice, expression of this gene is induced in the thymus when anti-CD3 antibodies are injected and large numbers of thymocytes undergo apoptosis. Mice deficient for this gene bred on a BALB/c background developed dilated cardiomyopathy and died from congestive heart failure. These studies suggest that this gene product may also be important in T cell function and contribute to the prevention of autoimmune diseases.
- protein binding; protein tyrosine phosphatase activity; signal transducer activity;
- Gene ID
- PDCD1; programmed cell death 1; programmed cell death protein 1; CD279; PD1; protein PD-1; PD-1; SLEB2; hPD-1; hPD-l;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us