|Anti-Rabies virus Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to Rabies virus glycoprotein. Foravirumab is a monoclonal antibody for the prophylaxis of rabies.
- Rabies virus
- IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Rabies virus
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native Rabies virus antigen
- Protein Construction
- ImmunoglobulinG1, anti-(rabies virus glycoprotein) (human monoclonal CR4098 heavy chain),disulfide with human monoclonal CR4098 k-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVES; L chain: DIQMTQS
- Molecular Weight
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody (from direct b cell isolation antibody) for the prophylaxis of rabies.
- Antigen Description
- Rabies virus (Neurotropic lyssavirus) is a member of the Rhabdoviridae family. Rabies is a single stranded, neurotropic, negative sense RNA virus which encodes 5 proteins: a glycoprotein, a nucleoprotein, and three others. The mature virus has a bullet shape, a protein coat, and a lipid envelope. The outer surface of the virus is covered with thumblike glycoprotein projections 5-10 nm long and 3 nm in diameter. The virus averages approximately 780 nm in length. Virus infectivity is destroyed by lipid solvents. Rabies virus is a very successful virus, with a very wide range of hosts. It causes an acute, central nervous system infection, characterized by CNS irritation, followed by paralysis and death. Approximately 50,000 human deaths each year are caused by rabies.
- rabies virus; rabies virus glycoprotein
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us