|Recombinant Anti-Human 5t4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody specifically binds to Human 5T4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Mouse IgG
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLQQS; L Chain: SIVMTQT
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- 5T4 is a 72 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that exhibits restricted expression in human and mouse adult tissues, is upregulated on many carcinomas and tumour expression correlates with poorer clinical outcome in ovarian, gastric and colorectal cancers. mES cells lack cell surface expression of the 5T4 antigen, and both protein and mRNA are rapidly upregulated following induction of differentiation. This proteins expression correlates with downregulation of OCT-4 and Tra-1–60.
- Gene ID
- 5T4; trophoblast glycoprotein; 5T4 oncotrophoblast glycoprotein; M6P1; 5T4AG; TPBG; trophoblast glycoprotein; 5T4 oncofetal antigen; 5T4 oncotrophoblast glycoprotein; 5T4 oncofetal trophoblast glycoprotein; 5T4-AG
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us