Recombinant Anti-ADRB2 Single Domain Antibody
|Recombinant Anti-Human ADRB2 Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to human ADRB2.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- ADRB2 is a member of the G protein-coupled receptor superfamily. It is activated by the catecholamine epinephrine and couples to the G protein Gs to mediate adenylate cyclase activation. The beta-2-adrenergic receptor binds epinephrine with an approximately 30-fold greater affinity than it does norepinephrine. GsaL is the long splice variant of the alpha-subunit of the heterotrimeric G-protein Gs. Gs activates the effector adenylate cyclase. GsaL differs from the short splice variant by a 15 amino acid insert between the ras-like domain and the alpha-helical domain.
- G-protein coupled receptor activity; adenylate cyclase binding; adrenergic receptor activity; beta2-adrenergic receptor activity; dopamine binding; drug binding; epinephrine binding; ionotropic glutamate receptor binding; norepinephrine binding; potassium channel regulator activity; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity.
- Gene ID
- ADRB2; adrenergic, beta-2-, receptor, surface; ADRB2R; beta-2 adrenergic receptor; ADRBR; B2AR; BAR; ADRB2; ADRB2_HUMAN; ADRB2R; ADRBR; Adrenergic beta 2 receptor surface; B2AR; BAR; beta 2 adrenoceptor; Beta 2 adrenoreceptor; Beta-2 adrenergic receptor; Beta-2 adrenoceptor; Beta-2 adrenoreceptor; BETA2AR; Catecholamine receptor; OTTHUMP00000160386; OTTHUMP00000160386; beta-2 adrenoceptor; beta-2 adrenoreceptor; catecholamine receptor; BETA2AR
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us