Anti-CCL5 Single Domain Antibody
|Recombinant Anti-Human CCL5 Single Domain Antibody
- llama VHH
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Chemoattractant for blood monocytes, memory T-helper cells and eosinophils. Causes the release of histamine from basophils and activates eosinophils. Binds to CCR1, CCR3, CCR4 and CCR5. One of the major HIV-suppressive factors produced by CD8+ T-cells. Recombinant RANTES protein induces a dose-dependent inhibition of different strains of HIV-1, HIV-2, and simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV). The processed form RANTES(3-68) acts as a natural chemotaxis inhibitor and is a more potent inhibitor of HIV-1-infection. The second processed form RANTES(4-68) exhibits reduced chemotactic and HIV-suppressive activity compared with RANTES(1-68) and RANTES(3-68) and is generated by an unidentified enzyme associated with monocytes and neutrophils.
- CCR1 chemokine receptor binding; CCR1 chemokine receptor binding; CCR1 chemokine receptor binding; CCR4 chemokine receptor binding; CCR5 chemokine receptor binding; chemoattractant activity; chemokine activity; chemokine activity; chemokine receptor antagonist activity; chemokine receptor binding; heparin binding; phosphatidylinositol phospholipase C activity; phospholipase activator activity; protein homodimerization activity; protein kinase activity; protein self-association; receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activator activity;
- Gene ID
- CCL5; chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 5; D17S136E, SCYA5, small inducible cytokine A5 (RANTES); C-C motif chemokine 5; beta chemokine RANTES; MGC17164; RANTES; regulated upon activation; normally T expressed; and presumably secreted; SIS delta; SISd; small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys); member 5; T cell specific protein p288; T cell specific RANTES protein; TCP228; e°CP; SIS-delta; beta-chemokine RANTES; small-inducible cytokine A5; T-cell specific protein p288; t cell-specific protein P228; T-cell-specific protein RANTES; eosinophil chemotactic cytokine; small inducible cytokine A5 (RANTES); small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 5; regulated upon activation, normally T-expressed, and presumably secreted; SCYA5; D17S136E
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us