|Recombinant Anti-Human CCR4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is against Human CCR4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- KLH conjugate CCR4 partial peptide
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human C-C chemokine receptor type 4); humanized mouse monoclonal KW-0761 γ1 heavy chain (222-219")-disulfide with humanized mouse monoclonal KW-0761 kappa light chain, dimer (228-228"":231-231"")- bisdisulfide
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIVMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- High affinity receptor for the C-C type chemokines CCL17/TARC and CCL22/MDC. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G(i) proteins which activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. Can function as a chemoattractant homing receptor on circulating memory lymphocytes and as a coreceptor for some primary HIV-2 isolates. In the CNS, could mediate hippocampal-neuron survival.
- C-C chemokine receptor activity; G-protein coupled receptor activity; chemokine receptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- Gene ID
- CCR4; chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 4; C-C chemokine receptor type 4; CC CKR 4; CD194; ChemR13; CKR4; CMKBR4; k5 5; CCR-4; C-C CKR-4; chemokine (C-C) receptor 4; K5-5; CC-CKR-4; HGCN:14099; MGC88293;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us