|Recombinant Anti-Human CD19 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human CD19, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Mouse IgG1 - kappa
- Mouse CD19-expressing K562 human erythroleukemia cells
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human CD19 (antigen)) (mouse monoclonal B43 g1-chain), disulfide with mouse monoclonal B43 k-chain, dimer, disulfide withprotein PAP (pokeweed antiviral) (9CI)
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Lymphocytes proliferate and differentiate in response to various concentrations of different antigens. The ability of the B cell to respond in a specific, yet sensitive manner to the various antigens is achieved with the use of low-affinity antigen receptors. This gene encodes a cell surface molecule which assembles with the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes in order to decrease the threshold for antigen receptor-dependent stimulation.
- receptor signaling protein activity;
- Gene ID
- CD19; CD19 molecule; CD19 antigen; B-lymphocyte antigen CD19; differentiation antigen CD19; T-cell surface antigen Leu-12; B-lymphocyte surface antigen B4; B4; CVID3; MGC12802;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us