Recombinant Anti-Human CD20 monoclonal antibody
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD20 monoclonal antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Anti-Human CD20 monoclonal antibody produced in CHO has a molecular mass of 80.0 kDa.
- Fully biologically active when compared to standard determined by the apoptosis assay of Raji cell in vitro.
- Less than 1EU/μg of rAnti-CD20 MAb as determined by LAL method.
- >95% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
- Antigen Description
- CD20 is a non-glycosylated phosphoprotein expressed on the surface of all mature B-cells.Membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1, also known as MS4A1, is a human gene. This gene encodes a member of the membrane-spanning 4A gene family. Members of this nascent protein family are characterized by common structural features and similar intron/exon splice boundaries and display unique expression patterns among hematopoietic cells and nonlymphoid tissues. This gene encodes a B-lymphocyte surface molecule which plays a role in the development and differentiation of B-cells into plasma cells. This family member is localized to 11q12, among a cluster of family members. Alternative splicing of this gene results in two transcript variants which encode the same protein.
- receptor activity
- Gene ID
- B1; S7; Bp35; CD20; MS4A2; LEU-16; MGC3969; membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1; CD20_HUMAN; Membrane-spanning 4-domains subfamily A member 1; membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 2;B-lymphocyte surface antigen B1;Leu-16;Bp35;CD20 antigen; B-lymphocyte antigen CD20;B-lymphocyte cell-surface antigen B1;CD20 RECEPTOR;CD20 antigen.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us