Anti-CD22 Antibody scFv
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD22 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment binds selectively to Human CD22, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Mouse Fab' - G2a - kappa
- A combination of recombinant human CD22 extracellular 25 domain and CHO ceIls engineered to express full-length human CD22 on the ceIl surface
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- CD22 or cluster of differentiation-22, is a molecule belonging to the SIGLEC family of lectins. It is found on the surface of mature B cells and to a lesser extent on some immature B cells. Generally speaking, CD22 is a regulatory molecule that prevents the overactivation of the immune system and the development of autoimmune diseases.CD22 is a sugar binding transmembrane protein, which specifically binds sialic acid with an immunoglobulin (Ig) domain located at its N-terminus. The presence of Ig domains makes CD22 a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD22 functions as an inhibitory receptor for B cell receptor (BCR) signalling.
- protein binding; sugar binding;
- Gene ID
- CD22; CD22 molecule; CD22 antigen; B-cell receptor CD22; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 2; SIGLEC 2; SIGLEC2; BL-CAM; T-cell surface antigen Leu-14; B-lymphocyte cell adhesion molecule; sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 2; sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 2; SIGLEC-2; FLJ22814; MGC130020;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us