Anti-CD33 Antibody scFv
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD33 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is specific to Human CD33, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG4 kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Putative adhesion molecule of myelomonocytic-derived cells that mediates sialic-acid dependent binding to cells. Preferentially binds to alpha-2, 6-linked sialic acid. The sialic acid recognition site may be masked by cis interactions with sialic acids on the same cell surface. In the immune response, may act as an inhibitory receptor upon ligand induced tyrosine phosphorylation by recruiting cytoplasmic phosphatase(s) via their SH2 domain(s) that block signal transduction through dephosphorylation of signaling molecules. Induces apoptosis in acute myeloid leukemia (in vitro).
- receptor activity; sugar binding;
- Gene ID
- CD33; CD33 molecule; CD33 antigen (gp67); myeloid cell surface antigen CD33; FLJ00391; p67; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 3; SIGLEC 3; SIGLEC3; gp67; sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 3; sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 3; SIGLEC-3;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us