|Recombinant Anti-Human CD3D Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is against Human CD3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human CD3 (antigen) ε-chain) (human-mouse monoclonal MGA031 heavy chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal MGA031 light-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- In immunology, the CD3 (cluster of differentiation 3) T-cell co-receptor is a protein complex and is composed of four distinct chains. In mammals, the complex contains a CD3γ chain, a CD3δ chain, and two CD3ε chains. These chains associate with a molecule known as the T-cell receptor (TCR) and the ζ-chain to generate an activation signal in T lymphocytes. The TCR, ζ-chain, and CD3 molecules together comprise the TCR complex.
- protein heterodimerization activity; receptor activity; transcription coactivator activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- CD3D; CD3d molecule, delta (CD3-TCR complex); CD3d antigen, delta polypeptide (TiT3 complex) , T3D; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain; CD3 delta; OKT3, delta chain; CD3 antigen, delta subunit; T-cell receptor T3 delta chain; CD3d antigen, delta polypeptide (TiT3 complex); T3D; CD3-DELTA;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us