Anti-CD3E Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD3E Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human CD3 epsilon, expressed in E. coli
- CD3 epsilon
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is the CD3-epsilon polypeptide, which together with CD3-gamma, -delta and -zeta, and the T-cell receptor alpha/beta and gamma/delta heterodimers, forms the T-cell receptor-CD3 complex. This complex plays an important role in coupling antigen recognition to several intracellular signal-transduction pathways. The genes encoding the epsilon, gamma and delta polypeptides are located in the same cluster on chromosome 11. The epsilon polypeptide plays an essential role in T-cell development. Defects in this gene cause immunodeficiency. This gene has also been linked to a susceptibility to type I diabetes in women.
- SH3 domain binding; T cell receptor binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; receptor signaling complex scaffold activity; receptor signaling protein activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- CD3E; CD3e molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex); CD3e antigen, epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex); T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 epsilon chain; CD3-epsilon; T-cell surface antigen T3/Leu-4 epsilon chain; T-cell antigen receptor complex, epsilon subunit of T3; T3E; TCRE; FLJ18683;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us