Recombinant Anti-CD3E MAb
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD3E Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from rat) Antibody specifically binds to Human CD3E, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized (from rat) IgG1 - lambda
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- CD3E (CD3 epsilon) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- CD3e molecule, epsilon also known as CD3E is a polypeptide which in humans is encoded by the CD3E gene which resides on chromosome 11.
- SH3 domain binding; T cell receptor binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; receptor signaling complex scaffold activity; receptor signaling protein activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- CD3E; CD3e molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex); CD3e antigen, epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex); T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 epsilon chain; CD3-epsilon; T-cell surface antigen T3/Leu-4 epsilon chain; T-cell antigen receptor complex, epsilon subunit of T3; T3E; TCRE; FLJ18683;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us