|Recombinant Anti-Human CD3E Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is specific to Human CD3 epsilon, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- CD3 epsilon
- Human IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens CD3E (CD3epsilon)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody;gamma1 heavy chain (1-448) [Homo sapiens VH (IGHV3-33*01(95.90%) -(IGHD)-IGHJ2*01) [8.8.11] (1-118) -IGHG1*03 CH2L1.3>A, L1.2>E (119-448)], (221-215")-disulfi
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is the CD3-epsilon polypeptide, which together with CD3-gamma, -delta and -zeta, and the T-cell receptor alpha/beta and gamma/delta heterodimers, forms the T-cell receptor-CD3 complex. This complex plays an important role in coupling antigen recognition to several intracellular signal-transduction pathways. The genes encoding the epsilon, gamma and delta polypeptides are located in the same cluster on chromosome 11. The epsilon polypeptide plays an essential role in T-cell development. Defects in this gene cause immunodeficiency. This gene has also been linked to a susceptibility to type I diabetes in women.
- SH3 domain binding; T cell receptor binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; receptor signaling complex scaffold activity; receptor signaling protein activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- CD3E; CD3e molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex); CD3e antigen, epsilon polypeptide (TiT3 complex); T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 epsilon chain; CD3-epsilon; T-cell surface antigen T3/Leu-4 epsilon chain; T-cell antigen receptor complex, epsilon subunit of T3; T3E; TCRE; FLJ18683;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us