|Recombinant Anti-Human CD4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is against Human CD4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG4 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4, anti-(human CD4 (antigen)) (human-mouse monoclonal OKTcdr4a complementary determining region-grafted gamma4-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal OKTcdr4a complementary determining region-grafted kappa-chain, dimer
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Accessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- MHC class II protein binding; coreceptor activity; enzyme binding; extracellular matrix structural constituent; glycoprotein binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; zinc ion binding;
- Gene ID
- CD4; CD4 molecule; CD4 antigen (p55) , T cell surface glycoprotein CD4; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4; CD4 receptor; CD4 antigen (p55); T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3; CD4mut;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us