|Recombinant Anti-Human CD40 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is specific to Human CD40, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1
- Recombinant protein of extracellular domain of CD40
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human CD40 (antigen)) (human-mouse monoclonal SGN-40 γ1-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal SGN-40 Kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLQQS; L Chain: DVVVTQT
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. This receptor has been found to be essential in mediating a broad variety of immune and inflammatory responses including T cell-dependent immunoglobulin class switching, memory B cell development, and germinal center formation. AT-hook transcription factor AKNA is reported to coordinately regulate the expression of this receptor and its ligand, which may be important for homotypic cell interactions. Adaptor protein TNFR2 interacts with this receptor and serves as a mediator of the signal transduction. The interaction of this receptor and its ligand is found to be necessary for amyloid-beta-induced microglial activation, and thus is thought to be an early event in Alzheimer disease pathogenesis. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants of this gene encoding distinct isoforms have been reported.
- enzyme binding; protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- Gene ID
- CD40; CD40 molecule, TNF receptor superfamily member 5; TNFRSF5, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 5; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5; Bp50; p50; CD40L receptor; CD40 type II isoform; B cell-associated molecule; B cell surface antigen CD40; B-cell surface antigen CD40; CD40 antigen (TNF receptor superfamily member 5); tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 5; nerve growth factor receptor-related B-lymphocyte activation molecule; CDW40; TNFRSF5; MGC9013;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us