|Recombinant Anti-Human CD40 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody binds selectively to Human CD40, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1
- Recombinant protein of extracellular domain of CD40.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human CD40 (antigen)) (human-mouse monoclonal chi220 γ1-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal chi220 light chain, dimer
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF5/CD40LG.
- enzyme binding; protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- Gene ID
- CD40; CD40 molecule, TNF receptor superfamily member 5; TNFRSF5, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 5; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5; Bp50; p50; CD40L receptor; CD40 type II isoform; B cell-associated molecule; B cell surface antigen CD40; B-cell surface antigen CD40; CD40 antigen (TNF receptor superfamily member 5); tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 5; nerve growth factor receptor-related B-lymphocyte activation molecule; CDW40; TNFRSF5; MGC9013;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us