Anti-CD40LG Antibody scFv
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD40LG Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is specific to Human CD40L, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Animals were immunized with D1.1 cells.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Mediates B-cell proliferation in the absence of co-stimulus as well as IgE production in the presence of IL-4. Involved in immunoglobulin class switching. Release of soluble CD40L from platelets is partially regulated by GP IIb/IIIa, actin polymerization, and an matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibitor-sensitive pathway.
- CD40 receptor binding; cytokine activity; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- CD40LG; CD40 ligand; HIGM1, IMD3, TNFSF5, tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 5 (hyper IgM syndrome); CD40 antigen ligand; CD40L; CD154; gp39; hCD40L; hyper IgM syndrome; T B cell activating molecule; TNF related activation protein; TRAP; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 5; CD40-L; T-cell antigen Gp39; T-B cell-activating molecule; TNF-related activation protein; IGM; IMD3; HIGM1; T-BAM; TNFSF5;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us