Anti-CD52 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human CD52 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from rat) Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human CD52, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from rat) IgG1 - kappa
- Mouse splenocytes expressing CD52 on its surface.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- CD52 is present on the surface of mature lymphocytes, but not on the stem cells from which these lymphocytes were derived. It also is found on monocytes and dendritic cells. Further, it is found within the male genital tract and is present on the surface of mature sperm cells. It is not found on resting T cells but is expressed on activated T cells. CD52 is a peptide of 12 amino acids, anchored to glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI). Since it is highly negatively charged and present on sperm cells and lymphocytes, it has been conjectured that its function is anti-adhesion, allowing cells to freely move around. CD52 binds the ITIM (Immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif)-bearing sialic acid-binding lectin SIGLEC10.
- Gene ID
- CD52; CD52 molecule; CD52 antigen (CAMPATH 1 antigen) , CDW52; CAMPATH-1 antigen; he5; cambridge pathology 1 antigen; epididymal secretory protein E5; CD52 antigen (CAMPATH-1 antigen); CDW52 antigen (CAMPATH-1 antigen); human epididymis-specific protein 5; CDW52;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us