Recombinant Anti-CXCR4 MAb Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human CXCR4 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human CXCR4, expressed in HEK293
- human Fab-IgG4 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, WB and most other immunological methods.
- CXCR4(chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4, fusin, stromal cell-derived factor 1 receptor, SDF-1 receptor, CXCL12 receptor, CD184) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4 (CXCR-4) also known as fusin or CD184 (cluster of differentiation 184) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CXCR4 gene.
- C-X-C chemokine receptor activity; G-protein coupled receptor activity; actin binding; coreceptor activity; myosin light chain binding; protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity; ubiquitin binding; ubiquitin protein ligase binding;
- Gene ID
- CXCR4; chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4; chemokine (C X C motif), receptor 4 (fusin); C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4; CD184; D2S201E; fusin; HM89; HSY3RR; LESTR; NPY3R; NPYR; NPYY3R; CXC-R4; CXCR-4; CD184 antigen; SDF-1 receptor; neuropeptide Y receptor Y3; seven transmembrane helix receptor; stromal cell-derived factor 1 receptor; lipopolysaccharide-associated protein 3; seven-transmembrane-segment receptor, spleen; leukocyte-derived seven transmembrane domain receptor; leukocyte-derived seven-transmembrane-domain receptor; FB22; LAP3; LCR1; WHIM; NPYRL;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us