Recombinant Anti-DPP4 MAb Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human DPP4 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human DPP4, expressed in E. coli
- Mouse Fab-IgG2b - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- DPP4 (dipeptidyl-peptidase 4, dipeptidylpeptidase IV, adenosine deaminase complexing protein 2, ADCP2, TP103, T-cell activation antigen CD26, CD26) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP4), also known as adenosine deaminase complexing protein 2 or CD26 (cluster of differentiation 26) is a protein that, in humans, is encoded by the DPP4 gene.
- aminopeptidase activity; collagen binding; dipeptidyl-peptidase activity; peptidase activity; peptide binding; protease binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity; receptor binding; serine-type endopeptidase activity; s
- Gene ID
- DPP4; dipeptidyl-peptidase 4; ADCP2, adenosine deaminase complexing protein 2 , CD26, dipeptidylpeptidase IV (CD26, adenosine deaminase complexing protein 2); dipeptidyl peptidase 4; DPPIV; ADCP-2; DPP IV; dipeptidylpeptidase 4; dipeptidyl peptidase IV; T-cell activation antigen CD26; adenosine deaminase complexing protein 2; dipeptidylpeptidase IV (CD26, adenosine deaminase complexing protein 2); CD26; ADABP; ADCP2; TP103;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us