Anti-EGFR Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human EGFR Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human EGFR, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO cell)
- Fab Fragment based on Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1 - kappa
- CHO cells transfected with a plasmid bearing a truncated form of EGFR cDNA.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for EGF, but also for other members of the EGF family, as TGF-alpha, amphiregulin, betacellulin, heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor, GP30 and vaccinia virus growth factor. Is involved in the control of cell growth and differentiation. Phosphorylates MUC1 in breast cancer cells and increases the interaction of MUC1 with SRC and CTNNB1/beta-catenin. Isoform 2 may act as an antagonist of EGF action.
- ATP binding; MAPK/ERK kinase kinase activity; actin filament binding; double-stranded DNA binding; enzyme binding; epidermal growth factor-activated receptor activity; epidermal growth factor-activated receptor activity; identical protein binding; contributes_to nitric-oxide synthase regulator activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein phosphatase binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity; signal transducer activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- EGFR; epidermal growth factor receptor; epidermal growth factor receptor (avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb b) oncogene homolog) , ERBB; ERBB1; erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb b) oncogene homolog (avian); proto-oncogene c-ErbB-1; cell growth inhibiting protein 40; cell proliferation-inducing protein 61; receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1; avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v-erb-b) oncogene homolog; ERBB; HER1; mENA; PIG61;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us