Recombinant Anti-EGFR MAb
|Recombinant Anti-Human EGFR Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric Antibody is directed against Human EGFR, expressed in HEK293
- Chimeric IgG1 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- EGFR (epidermal growth factor receptor, receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1, ERBB1, HER1, HER-1, ERBB) [Homo sapiens]
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR; ErbB-1; HER1 in humans) is the cell-surface receptor for members of the epidermal growth factor family (EGF-family) of extracellular protein ligands
- ATP binding; MAPK/ERK kinase kinase activity; actin filament binding; double-stranded DNA binding; enzyme binding; epidermal growth factor-activated receptor activity; epidermal growth factor-activated receptor activity; identical protein binding; contrib
- Gene ID
- EGFR; epidermal growth factor receptor; epidermal growth factor receptor (avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb b) oncogene homolog) , ERBB; ERBB1; erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb b) oncogene homolog (avian); proto-oncogene c-ErbB-1; cell growth inhibiting protein 40; cell proliferation-inducing protein 61; receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1; avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v-erb-b) oncogene homolog; ERBB; HER1; mENA; PIG61;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us