|Recombinant Anti-Human EGFR Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody specifically binds to Human EGFR, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human IgG2 - kappa
- EGFR expressed on the surface of cells (A431 cells).
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin, anti-(human epidermal growth factor receptor) (human monoclonal heavy chain), disulfide with human monoclonal light chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: TITCQAS; L Chain: VSGGSIS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for EGF, but also for other members of the EGF family, as TGF-alpha, amphiregulin, betacellulin, heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor, GP30 and vaccinia virus growth factor. Is involved in the control of cell growth and differentiation. Phosphorylates MUC1 in breast cancer cells and increases the interaction of MUC1 with SRC and CTNNB1/beta-catenin. Isoform 2 may act as an antagonist of EGF action.
- ATP binding; MAPK/ERK kinase kinase activity; actin filament binding; double-stranded DNA binding; enzyme binding; epidermal growth factor-activated receptor activity; epidermal growth factor-activated receptor activity; identical protein binding; contributes_to nitric-oxide synthase regulator activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein phosphatase binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity; signal transducer activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- EGFR; epidermal growth factor receptor; epidermal growth factor receptor (avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb b) oncogene homolog) , ERBB; ERBB1; erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb b) oncogene homolog (avian); proto-oncogene c-ErbB-1; cell growth inhibiting protein 40; cell proliferation-inducing protein 61; receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1; avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v-erb-b) oncogene homolog; ERBB; HER1; mENA; PIG61;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us