Anti-EGFR Single Domain Antibody
|Recombinant Anti-Human EGFR Single Domain Antibody
- llama VHH
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for EGF, but also for other members of the EGF family, as TGF-alpha, amphiregulin, betacellulin, heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor, GP30 and vaccinia virus growth factor. Is involved in the control of cell growth and differentiation. Phosphorylates MUC1 in breast cancer cells and increases the interaction of MUC1 with SRC and CTNNB1/beta-catenin. Isoform 2 may act as an antagonist of EGF action.
- ATP binding; MAPK/ERK kinase kinase activity; actin filament binding; double-stranded DNA binding; enzyme binding; epidermal growth factor-activated receptor activity; identical protein binding; contributes_to nitric-oxide synthase regulator activity; protein binding; protein binding; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; signal transducer activity
- Gene ID
- EGFR; epidermal growth factor receptor; epidermal growth factor receptor (avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb b) oncogene homolog) , ERBB; ERBB1; erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb b) oncogene homolog (avian); proto-oncogene c-ErbB-1; cell growth inhibiting protein 40; cell proliferation-inducing protein 61; receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1; avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v-erb-b) oncogene homolog; ERBB; HER1; mENA; PIG61
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us