Recombinant Anti-ENG Single Domain Antibody
|Recombinant Anti-Human ENG Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to human ENG.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a member of the membrane-spanning 4A gene family. Members of this nascent protein family are characterized by common structural features and similar intron/exon splice boundaries and display unique expression patterns among hematopoietic cells and nonlymphoid tissues. This gene encodes a B-lymphocyte surface molecule which plays a role in the development and differentiation of B-cells into plasma cells. This family member is localized to 11q12, among a cluster of family members. Alternative splicing of this gene results in two transcript variants which encode the same protein.
- activin binding; galactose binding; glycosaminoglycan binding; glycosaminoglycan binding; protein binding; contributes_to protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; transforming growth factor beta binding; transforming growth factor beta receptor, cytoplasmic mediator activity; transforming growth factor beta-activated receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; type I transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type I transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- ENG; endoglin; ORW, ORW1, Osler Rendu Weber syndrome 1; CD105; END; HHT1; CD105 antigen; ORW; ORW1; FLJ41744;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us