Anti-ERBB2 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human ERBB2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human ErbB2, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- NIH 3T3/HER2-3400cells are used to immunize BALB/c mice.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Upon ERBB2 activation, the MEMO1-RHOA-DIAPH1 signaling pathway elicits the phosphorylation and thus the inhibition of GSK3B at cell membrane. This prevents the phosphorylation of APC and CLASP2, allowing its association with the cell membrane. In turn, membrane-bound APC allows the localization of MACF1 to the cell membrane, which is required for microtubule capture and stabilization. In the nucleus is involved in transcriptional regulation. Associates with the 5"-TCAAATTC-3" sequence in the PTGS2/COX-2 promoter and activates its transcription. Implicated in transcriptional activation of CDKN1A; the function involves STAT3 and SRC.
- ATP binding; ErbB-3 class receptor binding; Hsp90 protein binding; RNA polymerase I core binding; epidermal growth factor-activated receptor activity; glycoprotein binding; contributes_to growth factor binding; identical protein binding; nucleotide binding; protein C-terminus binding; protein binding; protein dimerization activity; protein heterodimerization activity; protein heterodimerization activity; protein heterodimerization activity; protein phosphatase binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; ubiquitin protein ligase binding;
- Gene ID
- ERBB2; v-erb-b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2, neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog (avian); NGL, v erb b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2 (neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog); receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-2; CD340; HER 2; HER2; NEU; herstatin; p185erbB2; proto-oncogene Neu; c-erb B2/neu protein; proto-oncogene c-ErbB-2; metastatic lymph node gene 19 protein; tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER2; neuroblastoma/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog; v-erb-b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2 (neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog); NGL; TKR1; HER-2; MLN 19; HER-2/neu;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us